When you use AquaRevival’s Regenerative Media Filtration System for any body of water—whether a competitive lap pool, resort pool, interactive water feature, or waterpark—you’re ensuring the cleanest, clearest swimming experience for your guests. And with the ongoing cost-savings that come from this filtration technology, your operations will reap the benefits for decades.
Consider the challenges of your pool maintenance that come along with old filtration technology:
- Operating inefficient sand filtration units with a high energy draw—often at higher turnover rates—only to remove particles down to 20 microns.
- Routinely backwashing thousands of gallons of heated and chemically-treated water directly to the sewer.
AquaRevival offers the benefits of Regenerative Media Filtration, with advanced design innovation that makes this the most efficient and affordable option on the market today.
Upgrading Existing Aquatic Facilities:
Fits upright through standard-sized double doors.
- Without needed demolition to your mechanical room's walls.
Configurable inlets and panel locations.
- Giving you the flexibility to match your existing piping setup.
- Elbow(s) directly on the influent and effluent connections are permitted.
Building New Aquatic Facilities:
Shortest and most compact filter on the market.
- Saving construction costs with a smaller mechanical room.
Unpack and go right out of the box with step-by-step visual instructions.
- Making installation a breeze.
Automated Cleaning Cycle:
Clean-In-Place (CIP) technology co-opted from Food & Beverage industry.
- Our patented technology is specifically designed for our regenerative media filters.
Combines air-scouring with agitation and no disassembly or pressure washing.
- Award-winning technology saves you time and money.
- Restores the inside of your AquaRevival filter to like-new condition.